TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ORDER CANCELLATION
Irvine Printing & Displays will be happy to help you cancel your order prior to Approval. However, orders may be eligible for cancellation upon request via email. Our Customer Service Team will inform you of any cancellation charges depending on the stage of the order.
If job is canceled any labor hours (proof, graphics design, etc.) or administrative fees (credit cards fees, etc.) will be subtracted from your refund. Minimum is $15 ( 15%-30% of total transaction ).
- We reserve the right to refuse service without disclosing a reason.
- All prices are subject to change.
- ORDER APPROVAL
Customer is fully responsible for final proof and layout approval prior to the printing process.
- CUSTOMER SUBMITTED ARTWORK OR GRAPHICS
All artwork or designs and images must be provided in CMYK format. Irvine Printing is not responsible for any color shift that occurs in conversions from RGB to CMYK color modes. All artwork, designs and images must be provided in minimum of 300 DPI and CMYK color mode. Irvine Printing & Displays is not responsible for images printed as fuzzy, distorted or pixilated due to customer provided artwork.
- RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Since each order is unique to customer and has no re-sale value, All Sales Are Final. If we verify that we made an error, we will re-print the order. No Refunds or Credit.
Customer must notify Irvine Printing within 6 business days of order acceptance to notify any defects discovered in the ordered product. In order to receive replacement Customer must return 100% of the received product within 15 days (on their own expense) from the time when the ordered product delivery was taken.
All charges related to expedite printing (Rush Printing or Shipping) are NOT REFUNDABLE, including for those orders that are returned for any reason. All orders that are being returned must be shipped by customer’s own expense.
- OUR SALES TAX POLICY
Irvine Printing & Displays is required to collect sales tax on purchases shipped anywhere in California where we currently have business operation . For orders shipped in California tax is calculated based on the printing and finishing product subtotal.
- TAX-EXEMPT INDIVIDUALS
Before or after placing your order through the Site, please fax a copy of your tax-exempt certificate along with your order number to the attention of the Credit department at (949) 222.2210. After receiving your certificate, we will send you a confirmation Email.
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, all goods are sold upon the following terms and conditions to the exclusion of any terms and conditions of the Purchaser and no agent or representative of COMPANY NAME (the Company) has any authority to vary or omit, part of or all of, these conditions. Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall constitute acceptance of these terms.
- Any deficiency in quantity of product delivered or transportation damage as at the time of delivery shall be notified to the Company immediately upon receipt. Acknowledgement of the delivery shall be deemed to be acceptance of the quantities as set out by the invoice and that the product has not suffered from transportation damage.
- The Company will make good at its option by repair or replacement any articles sold by it which, within 3 months after delivery, are shown to the Company’s satisfaction to have been, at the time of delivery, defective where such defect is solely attributable to defective workmanship, materials or manufacture provided that:
(i) the Company is immediately notified upon detection; and
(ii) no defect is caused by willful damage, negligence, incorrect storage or application, incorrect use, movement, installation or assembly (except by the Company, its servants or its agents) or defects caused by fair wear and tear; and
(iii) if required by the Company the goods are returned to the Company within one month of the discovery of the defect.
The warranty contained in this Condition is the ONLY express warranty given by the Company. All other conditions, representations, terms and warranties as to the fitness or quality of the goods supplied for any purpose, whether express or implied, whether statutory or otherwise and whether verbal or in writing are hereby excluded and negatived to the full extent permitted by law in each case.
- Subject only to the provisions of Condition 3 the Company hereby excludes to the full extent allowed by law all liability of any kind whatsoever to the purchaser or any other party for any loss, damage or loss sustained or incurred by the purchaser or any other party in consequence of or resulting by, directly or indirectly, the supply of, use of, or performance of any products or services for whatever reason whether arising out of any breach by the company of any contract incorporating these Conditions or negligent or wrongful acts by the Company or its servants or its agents in connection with its products and or its services, and limits any liability that it might nevertheless have to a maximum amount being the invoiced price of the products or services in question.
- No goods may be returned to the Company without the Company’s prior written consent.
- The Company reserves the right to declare void any warranty claim where the claimant does not extend to the Company a reasonable opportunity to fully inspect the product, application and circumstances of the product.
- The Company will use its best endeavors to deliver at the time stated and all delivery dates shall be regarded at best as estimates only. The purchaser must accept the actual delivery date and the Company shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses suffered by the purchaser or any other party as a result of any delivery in delivery.
- Unless otherwise agreed between Purchaser and Company, payment in full is due within 30 days after delivery. Failure to make due payments in respect of deliveries or instalments under this or any other contract with the Company shall entitle the Company to delay, suspend or cancel deliveries in whole or in part at its option.
- For so long as any amounts remain owing to the Company, title to and property in the goods shall remain in the Company and shall not pass to the purchaser. All goods which remain the property of the Company will be held by the purchaser on behalf of the Company in a fiduciary capacity and shall be stored separately from all other goods. At any time after the due date for payment of any account owing from the purchaser to the Company and so long as such amounts have not been received by the Company in full, the Company at the purchaser’s expense shall be entitled to require the purchaser to return to the Company and shall have the right to enter the buyer’s premises or where the goods are stored and remove there from all goods which remain the property of the Company.
- The Company will not be liable for breach of contract arising from or caused by, directly or indirectly, force majeure, war, strikes, riots and civil commotions and nature disasters.
- Any order that has been accepted by the Company may not be reduced or cancelled after acceptance without the agreement of the Company in writing.